The present-generation Mahindra Pik-Up continues unchanged in Australia for 2024.
Mahindra Australia says it’s awaiting an upcoming world ute. This ute has been designed to extra instantly sort out the likes of the Toyota HiLux, however it’s not anticipated till round 2027 or 2028.
The present Pik-Up is obtainable in a single spec, dubbed the S11, in both dual-cab-chassis or dual-cab ute physique types with a regular computerized transmission. You may not get a single-cab mannequin in Australia, nor a handbook transmission.
Mahindra is at the moment providing a model of the S11 cab-chassis for $39,990 drive-away to East Coast prospects, which bundles within the work pack, a snorkel, and a heavy-duty aluminium tray from Triple M trays.
- 2024 Mahindra Pik-Up S11 dual-cab-chassis 4×4: $37,990
- 2024 Mahindra Pik-Up S11 dual-cab pickup 4×4: $38,500
All costs are drive-away.
Each variants of the 2024 Mahindra Pik-Up characteristic a 2.2-litre four-cylinder turbo-diesel engine with 103kW of energy and 320Nm of torque.
It’s mated to an Aisin-sourced six-speed computerized transmission and a part-time four-wheel drive system.
Mahindra claims the Pik-Up S11 4×4 makes use of 9.3L/100km on the mixed cycle. The Pik-Up S11 has an 80-litre gasoline tank.
The Pik-Up S11 now meets Euro 6 emissions requirements, with Mahindra claims it produces 70 per cent much less nitrogen oxide emissions than its predecessors, equating to 61.6mg/km.
The Mahindra Pik-Up measures 5195mm lengthy (5175mm in ute guise), 1820mm huge and 1915mm tall with a floor clearance of 210mm.
The Pik-Up S11 can tow as much as 2500kg with a braked trailer and 750kg with an unbraked trailer, and has a kerb weight of 2115kg.
It has an method angle of 34 levels, a breakover angle of 18 levels and a departure angle of 15 levels.
The Pik-Up S11 is roofed by a five-year, 150,000km guarantee with 4 years of capped-price servicing and 5 years of roadside help.
Service pricing is as follows:
- 12 months/10,000km: $499
- 24 months/25,000km: $499
- 36 months/40,000km: $799
- 48 months/55,000km: $499
The Mahindra Pik-Up obtained a three-star security ranking from ANCAP in 2012, however it has since expired.
It comes with twin entrance airbags and a reversing digital camera. There’s no energetic security gear like autonomous emergency braking.
The Pik-Up S11 comes with the next normal gear:
- 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- Wired Apple CarPlay, Android Auto
- Rain-sensing wipers
- Automated headlights
- Hill descent management with hill-hold perform
- LED daytime working lights
- Rear air-conditioning
- Static bending lights
Mahindra provides the next real equipment:
- ‘Roothy-approved’ work pack, together with a bull bar, snorkel and heavy-duty aluminium tray
- Tow bar rated to tow as much as 2500kg
- Aluminium trays, galvanised metal trays, color matched metal trays
- Winch appropriate bull bar
- Alloy bull bar
- Aspect brush bar rails
- Nudge bar
- Bash plate
- Sports activities bar with eight tie-downs
- LED mild bars
- Broad aspect steps
- 16-inch and 17-inch alloy wheel choices
- Carpet flooring mats
- Sandgrabba vinyl flooring mats
- Vinyl flooring equipment
- Canvas seat covers
- Suspension improve with bash plate
- Carpet sprint mat
- Climate shields
- Tonneau cowl to go well with manufacturing unit tub
- Handbook entrance 4×4 locking hubs
- Arctic White
- Crimson Rage
- De-Sat Silver
- Napoli Black